Bo Kiku Bikini Top
Poolside in prints - the Bo Kiku Bikini Top. Crafted from recycled fabrics, it's shaped to a mini sleeved, v-neck silhouette. A drawcord adds ruched detail at the bust. Kiku is the japanese word for chrysanthemum - we've created an abstract animal print inspired by it.
- Bikini top
- V neck
- Mini short sleeves
- Slip on
- Centre front drawcord with ties
- Part of a bikini set
- New season animal print - Kiku: the japanese word for chrysanthemum - the national flower of Japan, it symbolises nobility, purity and trust
- Recycled materials
- For hygiene reasons, to return swimwear and underwear it must be unused with the tags attached and in the complete original packaging, unless they are faulty
- Pair with Bo Kiku Bikini Bottoms.
- Model is 5'11"/180cm and is wearing size Medium
Made in: China
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, below your rib cage, leaving the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body, above the top of your legs.