Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our new Rest of World International website. If you’re a returning customer your account is ready, but you need to reset your password. Unable to log in? Please check that you’re shopping on the correct country’s website. See our FAQs below for more information.
We're sorry we do not offer gift wrap, gift messaging or virtual gift cards.
Canada and Euro currency European countries:
- AllSaints Gift Card online purchase is temporarily unavailable on our international website while we upgrade our website services.
- AllSaints Gift Card online redemption and balance check is available for the following countries: Canada, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain. Click here to check your AllSaints Gift Card balance.
- Our AllSaints Gift Cards are still available for purchase and redemption in our European and Canadian standalone and outlet stores.
Rest of the world:
- We're sorry AllSaints Gift Card online purchase, redemption and balance check is temporarily unavailable on our international website while we upgrade our website services.
- Our AllSaints Gift Cards are still available for purchase and redemption in our European standalone and outlet stores.
Click here for our T&Cs.
Select “My Account” and set your new password. Please ensure you’re shopping on the correct country’s website based on where you’d like your order delivered to.
We have launched a new website. In some cases, our website migration has used the last delivery address as opposed to the billing address.
- Our Rest of World website delivers to international destinations only.
- If you wish to deliver to a UK domestic address, please set up a new account on our UK website.
- If you wish to deliver to a US domestic address, please set up a new account on our US website.
Click “Sign In” and select “Reset Password”, enter your email address and we’ll send you an email to reactivate your account. If you’ve forgotten your password, click the Sign In icon on the top-right of our website, then click ‘Forgot your password? ’Your password should include 11 or more characters, at least one capital letter, one number and one special character. We recommend using Google Chrome in incognito mode and to clear your cookies and cache for optimal performance.
Any orders placed on our website will show in your AllSaints order history.
You can check out as a guest.
You can still checkout as a guest. However, if you sign in you will benefit from a speedier checkout, including saved addresses, payment details and order history.
Use the heart icons on products to add to your wish list. Items will be permanently saved in your wish list if you’re signed into your account (7 days otherwise). Once signed in you can add to bag, and also share your wish list by clicking on the share icons.
Unfortunately we’re unable to change email addresses. Should you wish to use a new email address, please set up a new account.
You can save payment details in your “My Account”.
Click the Sign In icon on the top-right of our website, then click ‘Forgot your password?’ – you’ll then be sent a link to reset your password. Your password must include 11 or more characters, at least 1 capital letter, 1 number and 1 special character. If you are struggling to reset your password, we recommend using Google Chrome in incognito mode and to clear your cookies and cache.
You may cancel an order before we send you a Dispatch email by contacting Global-e Help Centre. If the order is dispatched please refuse the order at the point of delivery or send it back using Global-E’s Returns Portal.
- you are not currently able to cancel your order in your account; and
- you are unable to change the colour or size of the items in your order OR change the email or shipping address once the order has been confirmed.
- you will need to cancel your order and place a new order.
Depending on the size of your order, your parcel will either arrive in a polybag envelope or in a cardboard box.
Enter the code in the promotional code box on the Shopping Bag page and click 'SUBMIT'. If the code isn’t working, place your order and contact Global-e Help Centre with your order number.
We are happy to be partnering with Global-e, a third party service, to facilitate and fulfil international orders. Please contact Global-e Customer Service team for all enquiries relating to your international order, including delivery & shipping, refunds & returns, order issues, payments & pricing, product & stock and account & website queries.
For any other enquiries, please contact AllSaints Customer Experience.
- Check your dispatch tracking number to confirm the location of your parcel using Global-E’s tracker.
- Contact Global-e Customer Service team if your parcel cannot be located despite the tracking showing “Delivered” or is determined as lost by the courier.
- You will be sent an email by your carrier or by Global-e Customer Service if your order is delayed.
We kindly ask you to send photos of:
1. the damaged item; and
2. the inner and outer packaging.
Please provide this information to Global-E to complete an investigation.
We’re sorry your order is incomplete. Please contact Global-e Help Centre.
We’re sorry that your return has not yet been processed.
Please check your email or SMS regarding your delivery. If you are still unable to locate your parcel please reach out to Global-e Help Centre.
TIME OF PAYMENT
For credit cards and payment methods connected to a credit card (such as Amazon, Apple Pay and Klarna) the amount is reserved and then taken either once the order has been dispatched or after 5 days with an auto capture. Other payment methods are charged at point of sale.
PAYMENT METHODS & CURRENCIES
Payment methods provided will be shown to you at checkout. Please note these vary depending on shipping country.
You can get an invoice by marking the corresponding option when making payment, and by filling in the form with the corresponding tax details. Please contact Global-e Customer Service team if you need any support.
AllSaints price match policy
From 1st September 2023, we will be discontinuing our Price Match policy.
This means that we will no longer provide refunds or credits for price differences after your purchase, specifically for full price items bought on our website or in our stores.
Rest assured, any eligible requests made prior to 1st September 2023, will be honoured.
Price Match is a policy whereby if you purchase a Full Price item and we reduce that item in price within 28 days of the date of purchase, we will refund you the difference back to your original form of payment.
- Online purchases: to receive a price adjustment please contact Global-e Customer Service team with your order number, the product name and the current selling price available on allsaints.com.
- The exact style, colour and size of your item must be in stock and available for purchase at a reduced price on allsaints.com, or in AllSaints stores that trade in the same currency.
- Excluded items are those purchased at: outlet, department store concessions, auctions, third party websites, Travel and Duty Free stores.
- Also excluded are items purchased: in a sale, using a voucher code or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price.
- You may only use this price match offer once against each Full Price qualifying item.
- Delivery charges and any other charges and duties are excluded when calculating the original price of an item.
- AllSaints may withdraw this offer at any time at its sole discretion.
Each garment has unique care instructions on the internal label. We advise that you follow the care label and washing instructions. See our Care Guide.
SIZE AND FIT
Refer to our Size Guides for any size and fit information. If you require further support, Global-e Customer Service team is on hand to offer advice.
VERIFYING PRODUCT AUTHENTICITY
AllSaints does not trade via eBay, other auction websites or other discount websites. We are not able to verify the authenticity or quality of any item sold under the AllSaints brand name on such sites. We can only provide support for products purchased from our stores, our websites and our concession partners.
Visit our sustainability page for more information.
AllSaints watches are part of our menswear collection, but they look great on everyone. Refer to the product details for measurements and wear it your way.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
AllSaints watches fall under our online and in store returns policy. Exchanges are no longer available for online orders.
AllSaints watches can be shipped internationally.
Our AllSaints watch parts are made in Switzerland and assembled in Thailand and China.
Our AllSaints watches are packaged in a signature black branded watch box with the warranty details enclosed.
Full instructions on how to set your watch are available for all watch models.
- Clean the watch with a soft cloth and water only.
- Do not submerge the watch under water.
- Metal bracelets should be cleaned periodically with a soft brush dipped in mild soapy water and dried thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- If in contact with saltwater, rinse the watch under tap water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid saunas, showers or baths as hot water may compromise its water resistance.
- Avoid extreme heat, extreme cold, direct contact with perfume or cologne and prolonged direct sunlight, as these conditions can damage the product.
For more information, please see the full care guide here.
WATCH WARRANTY & REPAIRS
Your AllSaints watch is warranted by AllSaints under the terms and conditions of this warranty for 2 years post date of purchase. Any components (excluding battery, leather or metal strap and/or buckle) found to be defective as a result of a manufacturing defect will be, at the discretion of AllSaints, repaired or replaced free of charge. After the warranty period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge. This warranty does not cover:
- general wear and tear;
- the battery, leather or metal strap and/or buckle.
In order to make a claim under your AllSaints warranty, please email AllSaints Customer Experience firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the issue and where necessary notify the relevant regional service centre of your request and advise you on how to return to your Watch.
Please include the below details in the email to Customer Experience so we can support.
- Postcode/ Zip Code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Region: UK, USA, CANADA, EUROPE
- Watch Style Number #
- Order Number or Receipt Number #
- Describe the Issue
ADDITIONAL STRAPS OR METAL BRACELETS
We don't sell additional AllSaints watch straps or bracelets. You can select alternative straps of your choice that fit our universal measurement and spring bars.
If you wish to change your watch strap or bracelet, please note that you will need to source the replacement yourself and cover the cost of fitting at a service centre of your choice.
AllSaints watches follow all international standards and are safe for those with a nickel allergy.
The batteries have an average lifespan of 3-5 years depending on the movement, which can be replaced. We recommend that you have your battery changed at one of our authorised service centres.
CHRONO SECOND HANDS
A chronograph watch is used to measure time, which can be started, stopped and returned to zero by pressing the pusher buttons. The long centre hand is actually the seconds counter of the chronograph timer.
When you press the button A (top button above the crown), the seconds counter hand begins to count down.
When you press button B (bottom button below the crown), the hands stop. This hand does not run automatically like a second hand.
You will need to update the time on your watch twice a year to account for Daylight Savings.
AllSaints doesn't offer a link change service in store, but you can use one of our authorised service centres or a watch centre of your choice. Link changes do not affect your warranty.
The GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) movement features a 24-hour hand that can be used to show a second time zone or to calculate the time in another part of the world. You can read the time by using the military 1-24 scale on the inner part of the bezel.
The exposure of your watch to strong magnetic fields, such as loudspeakers, tablets or smartphones, will affect its time keeping ability and may cause it to stop.
Our AllSaints quartz watches will resume working with original accuracy when removed from magnetic fields.
Please check that the crown is pushed in. This is how the watch receives the power supply from the battery.
In order to extend the battery life of your watch when it’s not in use, gently pull the movement crown out until you feel it click. This will reduce battery power consumption by 70%.
Please note that this is the same crown position that is used to perform a quick time setting.
REPAIR IN STORE
We do not have the facilities in our AllSaints stores to repair watches or remove links.
Our watches are not waterproof, however they are designed with a minimum water resistance rating of 5ATM (100ft/50m).
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If your size is out of stock please register your interest on the product page and you’ll be contacted if we get the item back in stock via email. To check your local store availability please call your local store directly by clicking the Store Locator.
Stores & Company
NEAREST STORE & OPENING TIMES
You can search for your closest store, including opening times and contact details, via our store locator.
ENQUIRIES & FEEDBACK
We are partnering with Global-e, a third party service, to facilitate and fulfil international orders. Please contact Global-e Customer Service team for all enquiries relating to your international order, including delivery & shipping, refunds & returns, order issues, payments & pricing, product & stock and account & website queries.
For any other enquiries, please contact AllSaints Customer Experience.
If we are unable to resolve the issue and you are in Europe, please consult the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which provides information about alternative dispute resolution and may be of interest to you.
Please consult our website accessibility statement for more information.
For the best user experience, we recommend you:
- clear your cookies;
- close your browser; then
- reopen it and visit our site again.
We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system e.g. Windows, OSX. If you’re still having problems, contact Global-e Help Centre so they can help you troubleshoot.
Conscious & Ethical
See our Conscious Commitment page.
AllSaints products are made using ethical labour and materials.
Our vendors, suppliers and subcontractors are all obliged to sign our compliance manual based on the core conventions of the International Labour Organisation.
The provisions of these conventions constitute the minimum and not the maximum standards all suppliers must meet in order to do business with AllSaints.
All animal derived products are from ethical vendors that ensure animals are treated humanely. It is our strong view and business policy that human or animal rights should never be compromised as a result of our business in any form.
We have a code of conduct to ensure all employees that produce our products are treated ethically and fairly.
We always seek to work with reputable and ethical suppliers globally and only engage vendors with transparent track records.
We have established a narrow and select supplier base with whom we work very closely.
As a result we have gained knowledge of their practices and collaborate with them on continuous improvements in process and standards.
ANIMAL TESTING ON FRAGRANCE
No, AllSaints fragrances are not tested on animals.
NOT FOR SALE
AllSaints supports the Not For Sale charitable organisation which protects people and communities from human trafficking, providing survivors and at-risk communities in nine countries with safety, stability, education and economic opportunities.
GENDER PAY GAP
Gender Pay Gap legislation, under the Equality Act 2010, requires an employer with 250 employees or more to publish its gender pay gap for its employees.
AllSaints is extremely proud of its long track record of recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce from all backgrounds and walks of life, as reflected by the incredible 37 different nationalities currently represented at head office. Treating our employees, customers and partners fairly and equally is at the core of our philosophy as a business, and we believe that this is reflected in the gender balance and pay within our company.
AllSaints is therefore pleased to present the following figures as of 5 April 2023.
Please see our Delivery page.
Please see our Returns page.
AllSaints Store Returns Policy
Should you need to return anything purchased at an AllSaints store, please:
- bring your receipt for a refund via your original form of payment to a mainline store that trades in the same currency;
- return your items unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them with their original packaging and all tags and labels attached; and
- return your item(s) within 28 days;
- please note items purchased in store can't be returned by post or to our distribution.
Should you need to exchange anything purchased at an AllSaints store (excluding Outlets and concessions), please:
- bring your receipt to exchange you items for another item or a gift card;
- return your items unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them with their original packaging and all tags and labels attached; and
- return your item(s) within 28 days.
Items purchased in department store concessions must be exchanged in accordance with the department store’s own policy.
Items purchased in our Outlet stores can be exchanged for another item within 28 days of purchase.
Neither concessions nor physical Outlet stores can accept exchanges on online orders and purchases from AllSaints stores.
Nothing is more important to us than the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees – we’re doing everything that we can to help minimise the spread of COVID-19. We are following government and public health advice in the countries in which we operate. In some cases this may require amended store opening hours, as well as store and office closures. Our priority is to look after our teams and customers as best we can in these scenarios.
Our brand is built on a commitment to always provide our customers with an outstanding level of quality and service.
We will continue to provide updates on in-transit options and timelines for online orders. As well as this, our couriers are following strict government guidelines to ensure you receive your parcel securely and safely – for example, contact-free delivery is now our standard method.
Please do not hesitate to contact Global-e Help Centre with any queries.
We’re delighted to have customers safely back in our stores around the world. As always, we’re keeping our online store locator updated as to which of our stores are open.
We’ve implemented a range of precautionary measures in all of our stores:
- hand sanitiser available for customers to use;
- frequent handwashing protocols for all employees;
- face masks are available to employees;
- regular sanitisation of all touchpoints including card machines and fitting rooms; and
- ongoing cleaning of all other parts of the store.
Rest assured that our teams are doing everything they can to provide the safest shopping experience possible. We’d be happy to wear a mask to serve you – just let us know if that’s your preference.
Enhanced hygiene protocols are in place and we will provide regular updates as necessary if further measures come into effect. In our offices, teams have moved to a new hybrid working model. This allows everyone to regularly collaborate in person at our studios and maintain a home working balance.
Charities And Local Communities
At AllSaints we believe passionately that we have a responsibility to make sure our brand is a positive force in every town and city in which we operate. Learn about the charities we're working with and supporting across the globe. Learn More
Learn more about Shelter and how we support them. AllSaints X Shelter
Actions Not Words
At AllSaints we do not tolerate racial prejudice in any form. We want to make public the actions we've taken so far.
- An anti-racism community has been set up by employees from all parts of our global business.
- We've held a round-table forum focused on anti-racism to create this agenda and action plan.
- We'll be reviewing our existing equality and unconscious-bias training which will now be mandatory for all our employees to complete as part of their induction to our brand.
- We'll be conducting in-depth diversity training with our team forum representatives so that all our employees get the representation they need to be heard.
- We will continue to host open discussions that allow our employees to ask questions and talk to our leadership team about the issues that matter to them.
- Over 25% of AllSaints’ global team are people of colour. 20% of our management team are people of colour. We want to attract the broadest possible selection of talent to AllSaints and we will step up our diversity monitoring and work on our recruitment processes to ensure we achieve this.
- We will update our global team each quarter on how we are progressing.
- We know we can do more to celebrate and provide platforms for people of colour and we will be working on ways to share and amplify the work of BAME creators through our existing channels.