Itel Denim Jacket
A more boxy fitting jacket crafted from a washed out indigo denim. The Itel Denim Jacket features damages that have been applied by hand in our Denim workshop. Detailed with two pleats down the front placket inspired by early American workwear.
- Metal stud buttons.
- Two pleats down each side of the front placket.
- Long sleeve.
- Button cuffs.
- Sleeve and cuff openings are reinforced by rivets.
- 2 Button down chest pockets.
- Washed to give depth in the denim through highs and lows to the dye.
SIZE & FIT
- Oversize fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton.
- Delicate machine wash.
Made in: Turkey
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from the top of your inner tight to your ankle bone.