Kirkby Denim Jacket
Denim jackets are always a staple. The Kirkby is vintage-inspired. Crafted from recycled fabrics in a classic trucker silhouette. The dye used is natural, to give it an authentic vibe.
- Button closure
- Classic collar
- Long sleeves
- Two front flap chest pockets
- Two side welt pockets
- Dyed with natural indigo plant-derived dye
- Worn with Bodhi Crew T-Shirt, Dean Jeans, Jonboy Boots, Merino Beanie and Abiah Ring
- Model is 6'4"/193cm and is wearing size Medium
- ALLSAINTS cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance - find out more
Made in: China
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from the top of your inner tight to your ankle bone.